Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Live, Laugh, and Love

I try to stay positive. I think it's important to try my hardest, do my best and always try to improve myself. No matter what has happened to me in my life, I've tried to remain positive. And I've had alot of shit happen over the years.........money problems, relationship problems, parent/kid problems, job problems, drama, chaos and hassles. But through it all, I have tried to remember the God is with me, He alone carries me through every situation. He doesn't give me more that I can handle. And He blesses me beyond my wildest dreams.

I mean, look at the last few years. I made a list of all the attributes I wished for in a man. I prayed and asked God to help me find this man, to put him in my life so I could have a partner, someone to face every day life with, someone to grow old with, someone that wouldn't be in it for just himself. And what happens, a few months laterI get a phone call that changes my life.

I've spent the last two years living in California with him, waiting for the 'right time' to tie the knot. It's been wonderful, not necessarily perfect, but it wasn't supposed to be perfect. NOTHING is perfect, only God. But wonderful - it's definitely been wonderful. He spoils me, I try to spoil him back. We are partners, we face everything together, we love each other our whole lives, have known each other our whole lives. It's just been the greatest 2 years with him. It's fantastic!

We laugh, love, cry, care and LIVE for each other, for our happiness. It's great! It's what I always wanted. Thanks Honey!! You are the BEST! And our relationship is an answer to my prayers and a dream come true.



No comments: