Tuesday, September 05, 2006

what a weekend!!

Friday Blog:
Wow! I am having the BEST day! I don't know why exactly but I know what probably contributed to it. I worked from home today and that was nice. I was able to get my laundry done while working and still have time to read my emails, write my doc and document the processes. AND listen to music while I was working.

I listened to Bonnie Raitt, Sheryl Crow, The Monkees (yes, I listened to them), early Bob Dylan, Donovan, Delbert McClinton, and lots more. Alot of happy music. Made me happy!!

Wrapped up the day be laying at the pool and then coming to dialysis with my sweetie. God, I love this man!!!!! He's so terrific, especially in this crazy world, to know I have someone so wonderful to be with, someone that keeps me safe, worries about me, cares about me and loves me. He is what makes me HAPPY!

PLUS, WE PAID $2.89 FOR A GALLON OF GAS IN CALIFORNIA!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!! Prices haven't been this low since the beginning of the year.

(hey, hey, we're the Monkees.........) lalala!!

You know, I finally feel that I've come to a place in my life where I have the least possessions I've had in years, but I have the MOST happiness in my life. It's fantastic!!

hope you have a great Labor Day. I'm having some fun this weekend. Tomorrow is Martini Day. One of my friends is coming over and we are just gonna hang out and drink Cosmos and snack and talk, talk, talk! I haven't seen her for about a month, so we have lots to catch up on!!

Then Sunday and Monday, I'm going to learn how to make beads with my new bead stuff that my sweetie gave me for my birthday. I'll take pictures and show you know how it turns out. It'll be cool. I'll have the music blaring, the beads rolling and baking! Hope to come up with my interesting designs. Guess what everyone's getting for Christmas this year!!

gotta run! take care and enjoy!


Monday blog:
Fantastic weekend..I needed some R&R, I know I took off work last week for some R&R but I needed more. I really need a long vacation! Like months and months!! I would love that.

So, what did I do? Hung at the pool with Beka and Lauren, swam, relaxed, sunned myself, downloaded music, listened to music, played with Lauren's kids, waited for my friend - who was a 'no show', drank some martinis, made jewelry, played around, washed the cars and cooked. Overall it was FANTASTIC!! Labor Day weekend could happen all the time if you ask me!

What did you do?
"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."
- Robert Frost

No comments: