Monday, September 11, 2006

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??!!!

www.nfl.com & www.bengals.com

It's the first Sunday of another football season. I love it, but I'm the only one in the house that even likes it or am interested. It makes it kind of hard to keep up with my teams. Of course, I love THE CINCINNATI BENGALS!! I loved them when they were a new team, I loved them when Kenny Anderson led his team to a Superbowl game, I froze at the infamous "Freezer Bowl", I loved them when they were an embarrassment, I love them now!! It's so great and they won - WHO-DEY!

Now since I live in California, I'm the ONLY Bengals fan around - that's a bummer. So another year, with only 4 Bengals games that will show in my area. And I am the only one around that is slightly interested. I'm in the middle of Chargers land with a sprinkle of 49ers and Raiders fans. OY VAY!

Go Bengals - this year is YOUR year!!

No comments: