Saturday, March 11, 2006

Happy Friday

Happy Friday!!

Finished my first week at work! I loved it!! I’m so happy working there. I really feel like I can make a difference. That will make my job more challenging and rewarding. I know I like to work to earn money, but really more importantly is the satisfaction of a job well done. Ok, I know some people think that’s a load of crap, but it’s true. I take a great deal of pride in my performance. I’m a professional and I’m so glad to be back in the “real” world with a “real” job.

Then, I Googled myself today and was surprised. I got some hits, mostly my volunteer engagements, speaking engagements, my old website and my number 1 hit is my blog! Wow! I had no idea!

I had been thinking of taking down my blog because it’s personal and not professional.  But, I don’t mind writing personal stuff, especially now that I have something worth talking about – I HAVE A GREAT LIFE!! I’m not embarrassed to say it! It’s not always been like that, so why shouldn’t I shout it from the mountain tops!!

My kids are doing FANTASTIC, my love life is THE BEST and my job is PERFECT !! Hey, it’s plenty to “write home about”.  

So, I guess I’ll keep it up for now. I just hope that I don’t get criticized for my blog and how personal I get. YIKES!!

No comments: