Sunday, December 18, 2005

My trip is over

Sun, Dec 18, 2005

I'm leaving in the morning to go back to California. I'm going to miss the kids again, especially my youngest daughter. I'm just not ready to let her go yet. She's not ready to be on her own. She's starting school in a few weeks and has to work, pay for school and some bills. Doesn't sound like much but then there's books, gas, food and more. I know she'll be fine but it would just be easier if I could help.

I had a great time. My kids are so much fun to be with. We laughed and laughed. Told stories and had fun. We went everywhere together for 4 days and talked a lot. I cooked a few meals for them and they loved that!

Today was Beka's birthday. We hung out, watched some movies, ate dinner, had some friends over, watched the Bengals WIN!! WHO-DEY!!!!! Very cool day, first Bengals game that I've gotten to see all season.

I'm going to bed. I have to get up very early to go to the airport. As much as I will miss them, I want to get home to my honey. I miss him too! Its been a tough decision to move to CA and now its tough leaving everyone behind. Maybe Beka will come to CA!! I can hope and pray for that!
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

No comments: