Wednesday, April 13, 2005

It's Wednesday!!

We're halfway there!

It's Wednesday, seems like the week should have been over by now! It's been sooooo crazy! I've worked so much, wearing my firefighter hat for most of the week. I can definitely feel the heat. But, work is work and that's part of the responsibility of my job. So, this happens to be my week to deal with it.

In the meantime, I've been sick. Not running a fever, not sick to my stomach, but coughing and coughing. I'm tired of it. I don't get to sleep because this thing in hanging on tight. I've taken dayquil, nyquil, alka seltzer plus, cough syrup, and some natural supplements. I've tried so many things and it just seems that NOTHING is working.

I'll be glad when this week is over, although my next two days are pretty good. I get to spend some time with my clients, in meetings and strategizing - my favorite thing. Then on Friday I am a guest panelist for the American Marketing Association, Cincinnati Branch. The topic is on web measures, so I'm really excited because this is definitely a topic that is near and dear to my heart. It's a total pleasure to discuss these topics with the group. I do have quite a bit of experience in this area. They sent out a list of questions, so I'll just be sure I can give decent answers to those questions and with my specific knowledge in B2C measures, I should be ok. I'm kind of nervous, but it's more nervous of the unknown - what will the audience think? what will they act like? stuff like that.

Well, I'm off to QA a website. We want to get it ready for the client ASAP. :)

No comments: