Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Have not been writing regularly

Several of my readers have sent me messages wondering if I have fallen off the face of the earth since I'm not writing regularly. Thankfully, I am still around! I have just been extremely busy with my new job and there's nothing really interesting going on - I just go to work, ride the train, come home (total 11 hrs or so), walk the dog, eat dinner. Nothing overly exciting! I don't have much time for too much. By the time I have dinner, I have about an 1 1/2 hrs to relax, read, catch up on housework, or whatever I might have to do. I try to just hang out at the house and do as little as possible.

Then on the weekends, I spend my Sat morning running errands: bank, farmer's market, library, grocery store, walmart and any other errands. We go to the movie every weekend as long as there's something interesting to see. Usually there is. But as you can see, my life is pretty "normal" "boring" and not too much to write about right now.

I do have some fun plans coming up, worthy of writing about :)

  1. going to a star gazing class this weekend with my telescope that I got for Christmas
  2. taking my daughter to the airport because she's travelling back to Ohio for a nice, long visit
  3. planning my own trips back to Ohio for a visit this fall
  4. planning a trip with my family to Lake Tahoe

Some of those will be fun to do and I will have pictures and something to write about. So for now, I have to go to work. Everyone take care and I will try to write a "small" blurb daily - I promise!!

"The future is upon us."
--- anon

No comments: