Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lake Tahoe

Lake Tahoe is one California destinations that we haven't been to yet. Living out here has afforded us many long weekend trips filled with days and days of magnificent vistas in perfect weather to enjoy them. We have paid for a 3 day 2 night all inclusive for $99 that we were suppoesd to schedule for October in Lake Tahoe. I was really looking forward to it. '

Now, I'm not sure what it will be like, if we will get to go to Tahoe. They have other resorts in the area so perhaps I will ask them to change the venue. I kind of like this one: San Luis Bay at Avila Beach. Just the idea of being on the ocean for 3 days without any interruptions is heavenly. Aaahhh Heavenly Thoughts :)

There's one that in Mexico, I can't recall the name or where, my daughter knows. But that would be a good alternative as well. I might as well see and do as much as I can afford while I'm here. Just never know when I will have to go back to Ohio and back to my old life. It might happen you know. We would definitely entertain the thought once his retirement is here. Depending on the kidney transplant.

Back to Lake Tahoe, so sorry to hear about the people who live there and are depending on the July 4th tourists to bring in a chunk of change for them. I know it would suck to have a shop and no tourists during the busiest time of the year for them. Maybe we'll see you in the fall.



"No one travelling on a business trip would be missed if he failed to arrive."
--- Thorstein Veblen

No comments: