Wednesday, June 20, 2007

working with off-shore teams

Globalization - The Encyclopedia Britannica says that globalization is the "process by which the experience of everyday life ... is becoming standardized around the world." While some scholars and observers of globalization stress convergence of patterns of production and consumption and a resulting homogenization of culture, others stress that globalization has the potential to take many diverse forms.

I say it's the process of working with teams around the globe and completing a project in a timely fashion without missing the deliverables. I want to successfully deliver my project on time and on (or under) budget!! It's the cool part of proj mgmt, every PM wants to deliver on time and until budget. :)

Heading to Plano TX in July to visit my clients. I have 6 "sets" of customers to visit. Some will bring an entire group and others will only bring themselves. Either way, I'm looking forward to meeting them. Plano TX - hot in the summer!

No comments: