Here I am again, wishing I had time to write daily. Trying to get through every day and have enough time to feel like I have an evening for myself. It's crazy
- 5 am - get up close to that time daily
- 6:30 am - leave for the train station
- 6:40 am - catch the train
- 7:30 am - arrive at my office
- 4:50 pm - catch the shuttle
- 6:00 pm - get back home
- take the dog for a walk, fix dinner, eat
- 9:30 pm - go to bed
That's my day and I still can't get over how much time I spend getting ready for work, working and then coming home! It's amazing. I know I committed to at least write a quick note daily.
I wish my job was blogging. Wouldn't that be great? I'd love to do a politic blog, have a talk radio program and just BITCH BITCH BITCH, and let everyone call me and BITCH! It would be soooooooo much fun!
"The Future is Ahead of Schedule"