Monday, July 10, 2006

Sad to see my girls go home

Back to Cincinnati

The girls left to go home Saturday morning. On the way to the airport, we went to IHOP for a little yummy breakfast. We broke all the rules, got some super yummy food with syrup and fruits and gravy and eggs. YUM YUM. (not all on the same plate or the same person) We reminisced at breakfast about how much fun everyone had during the week; the trip to Hollywood; the hangover that Dew Baby had; the "take my bathing suit off and swing it all over the place!! at Pacific Beach and the sandle collection that Baby Girl brought home from the beach!! Lots and lots of fun!

JACKPOT!!

Anyway, then we still had some time to kill, so off to Mission Bay to relax in the sun, laugh and spend a little more time together. I think this visit was fantastic. I think that it just reassured everyone that I'm doing ok, my relationship is the beat, no need to worry on their part and I love them all very much. I also realized that things are moving along for them, the new house, jobs are ok, getting her car fixed and should be able to drive it soon and just generally doing much better.

I'M SO GLAD!! IT'S SUCH A RELIEF!!

I've never left my kids behind before now. But I just had to. The circumstances that brought me here couldn't have been changed so that he could come to Cincinnati. If that was the case, we would have done that. But, his health and job and insurance and retirement all hinge on his living and working here in Cali. So here we are.

I'm just glad to know that my kids are ok, they are growing up and being responsible. Now, we gotta get Jake the Snake out here to visit!! I'll work on that next.

We spent most of the weekend relaxing by the pool, reading and went to see Pirates of the Carribean. I LOVED IT! It was so good, so much fun to watch. And of course, open ended for another such film. Johnny Depp is amazing as Cap'n Jack and he's totally funny and fun to watch. We gave it an A+

Well, I'm off to work. I'm going to take time this week to post some recent pictures - so stay tuned to see the family in action :)

No comments: