Ok, a friend of mine sent me this in an email. Keep in mind, these are "bumper stickers" on cars!!
* Clones are people two.
* Ground Beef: A Cow With No Legs!
* A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
* Air Pollution is a mist-demeanor.
* Santa's elves are just a bunch of subordinate Clauses.
* I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
* Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
* Editing is a rewording activity.
* Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
* Help stamp out, delete, and eradicate superfluous redundancy.
* What if there were no hypothetical questions?
* My reality check just bounced!
* It's so confusing to be a leader these days -- you don't know if people are following you or chasing you.
* Rap is to music what Etch-a-Sketch is to art.
* Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.
* No sense being pessimistic. It wouldn't work anyway.
* Boycott shampoo! Demand REAL poo!
* On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
* Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
* Good news is just life's way of keeping you off balance.
* If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.
* In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.
* Practice safe eating -- always use condiments.
* A day without sunshine is like night.
* If marriage were outlawed, only outlaws would have in-laws.