Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wine and Veggie Lasagne and Knitting

These three things make up a PERFECT day!!

Today I was off work so I got to do 3 of my favorite things all in the same day. I was able to head to Fiberge, our LYS, to conduct website training. You see, a friend of mine helped me build a website for the good women at Fiberge. It was fun to do because the main requirements were to keep it "simple". I LOVE simple. Simple makes sense and it easy to achieve. Simple usually satisfies the needs of multiple people, in this case, the local knitting community. They're happy with the website and we are happy they are happy!!  Win-Win!!!

After a fun day, I headed home to make lasagne for us. Now, the big deal about this is since my surgery, I've done very little cooking. Well, let me be clear - I've done pretty much no cooking. My hubby has made all sorts of dishes, very successfully I might add. So, it's time for me to step up and prepare more meals.

I made a half meat and noodles/half veggies with a little meat lasagne. It's cooking right now and I hope it's as delicious as it smells. And lastly, I already opened the wine, started on that while I was cooking.

Oh - and after dinner - knit knit knit........:)

"...And in the end... The love you take is equal to the love you make." ---The Beatles
Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: