Monday, October 31, 2011

Knitting for the holidays

In August, my hubby and I trekked to the Knit Picks Warehouse Sale in Columbus, Ohio and bought all kinds of yarns in small amounts. There's enough yarn to make hats, scarves and mitts/gloves. (I prefer fingerless for driving and working)

Since we have the yarn, I've been working ahead this year and have been knitting holiday gifts for my family and friends. I'm trying to make enough quick knits so I can give one to each of my female relatives this Christmas. So far I have 4 or 5 done.  I need to make at least 15 for my friends & relatives and a few gifts for my kids. I'll just keep on knitting and hope to have enough by Christmas.

After I get a few more done, I'll post pictures.



"...And in the end... The love you take is equal to the love you make." ---The Beatles
Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: