Sunday, October 23, 2011

"ME" Time

I guess I'm spoiled........I was getting plenty of me time while I was recovering from my surgery. I stayed home mostly, wasn't able to help out very much, and I got to read, knit, relax a lot!

Now, I'm getting better and can get around more. And with the increased mobility comes more things to do. As I increase my activities, my ME time in decreased. I guess I should have realized it would happen, but I have to say I miss it.

I like just being by myself sometimes, it's good for the soul. New goal - continue to find that time. But still have time for everyone else. Hmmmm, it's a tall order but one I'm going to attempt.

Gotta go......have to do "some" thing for "some" body. Haha!


"...And in the end... The love you take is equal to the love you make." ---The Beatles
Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: