Friday, January 04, 2008

It's Friday!

Wow, it's already Friday. I love short weeks! Although, I worked on Monday, had holiday on Tuesday, then worked the rest of the week. But having it broken up like this it's great. Plus Friday's are pretty cool for me. I go to work, leave there at 3, head to my company office for the Friday Meeting. All the consultants come in to the office on Friday and we get to see everyone. I love that part of my job. It reinforces the company culture. I love it!!

This weekend we are going to head out to do a few things: Cincinnati Museum Center; Showcase Cinemas to see I Am Legend in IMAX; and get our new (to us) pick-up truck on Sunday! Will be a fun weekend!

Oh yea, I'll try to rake leaves as well.

I hope you have a wonderful Friday!



"...And in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make."

---The Beatles


Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: