Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside!! Brrrrrrrrrr

It's been since winter 2004 that it's been 3 degrees where I live. The weather in San Diego is the best, but it's been fun staying in, keeping warm, and watching our dog run in and out in the freezing cold. The sun has been out so that really helps, but admit it......3 degrees is cold.

We went to Trader's World today in Monroe, Ohio. It is so much fun - HUGE indoor flea market. When the weather is good, there are tons of outdoor booths as well. Some of the stuff is just junk, but some of it is really good. I bought wood shelves, some unique solar lights for the yard, a small rug for the recliner, and a new thumb ring to replace the one I lost this past week at work. Plus we picked up some small stuff that we needed. It was so much fun. We spent 2 or 2 1/2 hrs there walking, looking and it was great.

Started going to Weight Watchers last Monday - and I have to admit, it's not been that hard to stick to it. I think the one thing that was the most difficult was a party at my bosses house with lots of snacks, great food, wine, desserts - but I did good. I limited myself to 1 glass of wine, no dessert and sensible snacks. I am proud of myself. In fact, the whole week went well. I don't know how much I lost yet, don't go until tomorrow evening after work, but I'm sure it's at least 2 lbs. Maybe I should buy a scale.


"...And in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make."

---The Beatles


Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: