Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Wow, it's a new year already! I guess it's true that time flies when you're having fun. And boy did I have fun in 2007!!
  • Visited tons of places in southern California - beaches, mountains, trails, sites
  • Welcomed Snicker into our family
  • Made a couple really good friendships - Hi Terry - Hi Damian!!
  • Got laid-off
  • Accepted a position and learned hardware manufacturing AND telecom industry.
  • Road the Coaster to work
  • Ate at some of the best restaurants in San Diego
  • My Significant Other retired on a disability retirement
  • Visited Cincinnati a few times
  • Went out house hunting
  • Bought a house!!
  • Moved to Cincinnati
  • Spent Christmas and New Year's with our family and friends.
It's a great year and I am sure that 2008 will be even greater!! Some of the things that I want to accomplish in 2008:
  • Pay off my bills
  • Get the few things that we need fo rthe house
  • Get married????!!!!!!!!!???????? Could it really happen??????
  • Rake the tons of leaves on our acre!!
  • Get in shape by raking, shoveling, walking
  • Go to Weight Watchers - this week!!!
  • Take a vacation to Estes Park, Colorado
  • Take another vacation to San Diego to see Tamara and friends
  • Take another vacation to Florida by the beach, maybe Tampa / St. Pete
  • Enjoy my kids, my family and of course my crazy friends!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!


"...And in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make."

---The Beatles


Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: