Sunday, August 27, 2006

My Bday Week

Hey!! It was my birthday on Thursday! I took Thursday and Friday off and enjoyed every minute of it. It was nice to have 4 days off in a row!!

Let's see what did I do? I went to the kidney transplant center with my sweetie and met his transplant team. They are evaluating his case and we'll hear soon about his eligibility for a transplant. It sounded pretty good, but we won't know until the "committee" meets and makes their decision.

I spent some time at the chiropractor fixing my neck, bought a great pillow - one of those Tempur-pedic kind - IT'S GREAT!!! I love it, my neck is feeling better and I've been able to sleep for a change. Wonderful! Then I hung out with my sweetie at dialysis. We get to hang out and talk, watch TV and eat dinner. It's nice to spend the time together. I was so tired on Friday that I cuddled up with him the best I could and slept on his pillow. :)

Saturday we spent the whole day driving around and seeing different parts of San Diego County looking for a possible house or at least a possible location we are interested in living. We found some wonderful places, but the problem is the drive back into town is about 45 - 60 minutes and Beka wouldn't be able to handle that! So, we'll keep looking for a place close by, up or down the coast. We'll probably have to rent a house since our future is quite unknown due to his kidney disease. He could be able to work for the next 9 years until he retires or would have to retire by the end of this year. It's all going to depend on how he feels. Renting would be good unless we find something "reasonable" here in So. Cali.

Today, we spent the whole day together. Ran errands, hung out, talked, grocery shopped, kissed, hugged, cooked, and laughed all day long. God, I LOVE THIS MAN!!

powered by performancing firefox

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."
- Robert Frost

No comments: