Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Baby's Coming Home - WE MISS HER

Heavenly Thoughts

Well, she's not a baby anymore, she's 19 years old, but she is my youngest and does live with us! And she's been on vacation in Cincinnati for the last 2 weeks. She's due to come home on Saturday. We can't wait for her to be home and she can't wait to get back either!

We found a great little restaurant that specializes in fish & chips at Oceanside harbor, so we're going to take her there on Sunday. I can't wait to got to the beach on Sunday and just walk and talk to hear all about her trip. I know she's taken lots and lots of pictures and videos, so it will be fun to see off of those.

I just want her to get home safely and pray that Delta flight 300 and Delta flight 682 depart and arrive on time, in one piece and get my baby home safe. I have missed her soooooo much!! I'm pitiful, I go into her room every day, open and close windows and look at her stuff, it makes me miss her even more.

School starts on Monday for her, so she's going to come home, have one day and be busy with classes, studying and basketball. It will be a fun semester.

I pray for the safety of all airline passengers and crew. It's a sad time we live in where some fanatical idiots try to rule the world. Obviously, they haven't learned anything from history and once again, we're doomed to live in a time where history will repeast itself.
"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."
- Robert Frost

No comments: