Thursday, August 10, 2006

Frustrations in the world of finance.........

You know it sucks sometimes, MONEY that is. And today is no different from any other day when I have to deal with money issues. It's never anything small or cheap, it's always something HUGE!! Like my car insurance. I found out that it went up from $550 in Ohio to $1756 in California for Beka and I to be added to his existing auto policy!!!! It's so overwhelming to be surprised like this!

I would have to say that I love living here for the weather, the mountains, the canyons, the beaches, the ocean, the breeze, the sunshine and my sweetie. But I HATE the taxes, the price of gasoline, the price of most foods (other than fresh produce), the housing costs, the close proximity of neighbors and the traffic. I feel like I've stepped into another country - mostly full of laws and rules designed by Liberals to protect people that aren't citizens or contributing to society in any way.

Oh well, it's only MONEY and one of these days, we can move! To Arizona or back to Cincinnati or ANYWHERE BUT HERE!! In the meantime, I guess it's best to just relax and enjoy. AND PAY THE PIPER!!


powered by performancing firefox

No comments: