Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day

It's a wonderful day today! I woke up early, ate a healthy breakfast, took my coffee and went to the pool. Had a nice swim, sunned myself for a while and totally enjoyed the peace and quiet and some "alone" time. Lately I haven't gotten too much of it. I've been taking care of my daughter and my sweetie. He's needed me lately and I have a feeling that he's going to need me alot more as his health deteriorates. I don't mind a bit, but I do enjoy a little time to myself from time to time.

Yesterday, we took a drive to Borrego Springs. It's in the desert over the mountains from here. I totally loved it!! It was nice and brown and cacti everywhere! I am considering buying an inexpensive mobile home, $29,900, for a weekend getaway. Think about it, a nice place to hang out - 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, plenty of room. Anyway, just a consideration. Hell, we could almost pay cash, or at least would have it paid in a year. It's in the desert, it's a beautiful ride, about 1 1/2 hrs from here, east. In a National Park. how nice!

Have a good day! Enjoy yourself and the kick off the summer.

No comments: