Sunday, May 14, 2006

Been a few weeks

Been a few weeks!!

I’ve been really busy, but that’s no excuse not to write. I apologize for not keeping my blog up-to-date. So, here’s a quick update:

  • my best friend came a couple of weeks ago and we had a blast!! Drank some wine, found a great sushi restaurant right up the street from my house, cooked some delicious food, talked and walked the beach for several miles each way. We enjoyed each other’s company so much and the best part is that she and I have been friends long enough (38 years!) that she remembers when I dated my fiancé “way back when”! So it was a nice reunion of sorts. I really miss her. And today the weather is so great, I wish she was here to lay out at the pool with me (

  • Beka moved out here! That’s fantastic, it’s so wonderful to have her here. What a great Mother’s Day!! She got me a dozen roses and made me a wonderful card. I have saved all of the cards that she made me over the years and this one is beautiful. I feel so blessed to have her join us. She is signed up for classes, applied for jobs and it’s all good!

  • Work is going really well, one of my old crew member and friend is moving out here in June and is coming to work with my company. It’ll be a good opportunity for him and I’m very proud to welcome him to southern California.

  • Mother’s day 2006, it’s very wonderful to have a day that is special for Mom’s. I don’t have to cook today, and I got some beautiful plants from my honey as well as the flowers from Beka. I’m all set, gonna relax and go to the pool in a bit.

  • let’s see what else is new? I don’t think too much.

Take care and be safe!




  

No comments: