Thursday, July 28, 2005

Karma...

coming all together

it's amazing! Everything is coming together, one piece at a time! Having a big yard sale tomorrow, pulling everything out of closets and attics. it's alot of work, but when I'm done, I hope to have some cash and I know I'll have tons of stuff to donate. There will be some good deals at my yard sale! I'll be glad when it's over, so I can concentrate on the next steps.

I have to work on "curb appeal" - but I don't have too much, that's the most manageable of all.

Painting, still have tons to do, good thing my sweetie will be visiting for a week, arriving in 9 - count 'em 9 - days!! He will have a honey-do list and it will help me sooooooo much!! He's so excited about my moving to be with him. Wow! getting married! Never thought I'd do that again :)

My friends have rallied around me to help me get my house together! I have learned that all of them have appreciated all the things I've done for them in the past or helped them with this or that. I'm reminded of a Moody Blues song, Questions, where they say:

..when you stop and think about it, you won't believe it's true
that all the love you've been giving has all been meant for you!

I can dig it! It's so true - it's karma in action - and the best part is that Rainman, remember Rainman??, is going to take my dog, Thor, so I don't have to leave with his demise on my conscious! He'll take good care of him until he finds him a good home. I'm so relieved. I'm going to have him take Thor the day that the house starts getting shown - 8/15.

I have all my tasks listed in a project plan, of course! So, now I just have to knock off my list, one task at at time. - Gotta go, you know I have a ton to do!!


No comments: