Thursday, March 01, 2012

Priorities

I'm kind of on this jag lately about procrastinating, living life, prioritizing what's important and not worrying about things.
  • Make decisions, then stick with them.
  • Know what you want, go after it.
  • Find those things in your life that really bug you, decide if they are even worth having in your life, if not, get rid of it.
  • Hug everyone, Kiss everyone and tell them you Love them. What can it hurt?
  • Love and Trust God.
  • Apologize quickly if you mess up (really mean it), then move on - forget the guilt. 
  • Try your best every day to work hard and produce extra - Underpromise and Overdeliver. 
  • And most of all treat yourself the BEST you can! You deserve it and you are all you really can control. 
I learned alot from my Mom. She loved me unconditionally, she shelled out some tough love when I was incorrigible, she provided guidance and most of all she was a good example. She wasn't perfect, she was wonderful!  The best part for me, she made it look EASY!! 

I have tried to be like her and from the feedback I get from my kids, I have succeeded most of the time. Again, I'm not perfect, I've made plenty of mistakes, but I've had some wins and my kids reflect those wins!  So, for whatever reason I've been so reflective perhaps this is the end of that for a while :)

Take care, God bless and do your BEST every day.

"...And in the end... The love you take is equal to the love you make." ---The Beatles
Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: