Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Things Just Seem To Work Out

When I was younger, everything was a BIG deal. I used to stress about the kids, husband, bills, work, dinner, cleaning, laundry.....well, you get it, EVERYTHING! My life seemed to be very chaotic. Decisions just couldn't get made fast enough for me.

But now.....it's very different. The stress is minimal, life - work - hubby - family, all very manageable and enjoyable. I really like things the way they are now.

I attribute it to several things - my trust in God to help me is the biggest. He gives me wisdom to know not to fret. I trust Him to guide me in my decisions. Sometimes, I jump ahead of Him or even lag behind.....He is loving and encourages me to step up a little and follow Him.

It sure makes life much more enjoyable when the stress is minimal and you can enjoy your life. I'm there and thankful!!

"...And in the end... The love you take is equal to the love you make." ---The Beatles
Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: