Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Heading to Denver Next Week

I love to travel. Good news! I get to make another trip! This one is for work, but it's to one of my favorite cities, Denver. And this time I get to travel with one of my long time friends, who happens to be my client-manager right now!!! Big fun!

Of course, the trip is work and there will be plenty of it. Much needed and overdue. My goals are to set the expectations with the team that I am here to help bridge the gap between IT and the Business, develop deliverables/documentation that will take it to the next level.

Won't be the first time I've had to do this. And of course, the ultimate goal is that everyone get what they want (the nurturer in me). IT wants to understand and build the right software so the business will accept it. And the business wants to have a product that they can sell to their customers. Win-Win! I love it!



"...And in the end... The love you take is equal to the love you make." ---The Beatles
Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: