Sunday, April 01, 2012

The Project Team Is Amazing!!

I've been on lots of work trips in my career. I've traveled all around the world with my colleagues. I'm happy to say that all of my trips were successful - reached the trip objectives. This trip was no different. I met our IT team, enjoyed working with them, I learned a lot from them and I hope that I was able to share some light on the requirements. All of the people on our product team are so smart! It's always a pleasure to work with so many intelligent folks!!!

But meeting the basic objectives is never enough. If you can't enjoy yourself with your travel partners, then it's kind of a bummer of a trip. This trip was EXTREMELY fun, had some stressful moments, like when I blew out my knee - OUCH!!! But we laughed, we worked, we laughed, we ate, we worked, we drank and we laughed. It was fun! I love the team I'm working with and when we all get along so nicely, it makes it fun to get the work done.

We are home for a week, then Monday after Easter, we fly out at 6am! YIKES!! I will have to get up at 3:30am to meet my team to ride together. At least we will enjoy our time together and accomplish even more next time.

"...And in the end... The love you take is equal to the love you make." ---The Beatles
Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: