Sunday, November 08, 2009

Wedding 19 days and counting :)

wow, it's coming so fast. The most important part of this whole process is having all of my kids and our entire family together to celebrate with our friends. It's going to be so much fun. I just hope it turns out as I have imagined it :) 

The good thing is that I'm really not stressed. I sort of just think it is what it is and I'm getting married!!  No matter what else happens that day - I'm getting married to my high school sweetheart after 35 years!!!!!  It's amazing and awesome.

Pictures will be coming.....I can't wait to see how big Abigail has gotten since August. And to see all my grandchildren together and all my kids - it's such a blessing. I love my children and grandchildren so much!!  And then to be marrying Roland is just the icing on the cake. I'm an truly happy.


"...And in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make."

---The Beatles


Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: