- working - kicking off a project takes a lot of time, especially this one!!
- planning the wedding - just pulling everything together, making sure we have bought everything we need.
- planning the food for the weekend with the kids, family and friends. We have lots of activities planned for the weekend so it's gonna be a BLAST!!
- Beka moved - so we helped her get settled, went shopping for her - a little early Christmas / Birthday present :)
- helping out on a friend's website - I have a dear friend who is launching a website next week but isn't technical, so I've been helping her get it ready.
- knitting - has been last on the list, but I have to finish my beaded shawl for my company holiday party on 12/4. I only have about 15 rows to go --- I am going to find time this weekend to work on it while I'm hanging out with the girlfriends.
Happy Thanksgiving and here's to a WONDERFUL WEDDING ON FRIDAY!!
"...And in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make."
Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts