Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Holiday Weekend aka Wedding Weekend

I haven't had a chance to write lately because I've been so busy:
  • working - kicking off a project takes a lot of time, especially this one!!
  • planning the wedding - just pulling everything together, making sure we have bought everything we need. 
  • planning the food for the weekend with the kids, family and friends. We have lots of activities planned for the weekend so it's gonna be a BLAST!! 
  • Beka moved - so we helped her get settled, went shopping for her - a little early Christmas / Birthday present :)
  • helping out on a friend's website - I have a dear friend who is launching a website next week but isn't technical, so I've been helping her get it ready. 
  • knitting - has been last on the list, but I have to finish my beaded shawl for my company holiday party on 12/4. I only have about 15 rows to go --- I am going to find time this weekend to work on it while I'm hanging out with the girlfriends. 
I guess things will get back to normal just in time for Christmas!!

Happy Thanksgiving and here's to a WONDERFUL WEDDING ON FRIDAY!!

"...And in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make."

---The Beatles


Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: