Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Knitting at Starbucks

This morning I had a morning meeting with a friend, she was late, so I had time to knit while waiting. I carry my knitting with me whereever I go because I never know when I will have a few minutes to knit. I used to always be on my computer, tweet incessently, but now, when I have a minute here or there - I knit.

I'm about 15% complete with my project, it's been 11 days since I started. But in the meantime, alot has happened on the personal front and that's taken a great deal of my time away. Things "appear" to be settling down, so let's hope that I can  concentrate and finish my projects.

I'll be planning a wedding for Thanksgiving. I would like to knit a purse to carry that day - something glittery with beads. Maybe I'm not that experienced of a knitter to accomplish that, but I sure can try!!

"...And in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make."

---The Beatles


Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: