Saturday, September 19, 2009

Look how big.....


It's great to be a grandma, again!!

Last night I was babysitting, so I got to take all sorts of pictures of Lyrikah. She's 7 weeks old today and my oh my, how she's grown. When she went to the Dr. last week she was a little more than 12 lbs!! She's starting to fill out and her little legs are definitely getting longer!! She tries to sit up, push off of you with her legs and her favorite place to be is hanging over your shoulder!! She reminds me of her mother.

While I was babysitting, we were looking at pictures of her cousin, Abigail. Remember when she visited in August? Well, it's only a month but check out these pictures that Michelle posted. Oh my little sweetie!! She is really getting big!


Michelle took a whole series of her in her stroller. She is a happy baby that's for sure, always smiling, strong, sitting up by herself, crawling and trying to walk!! And she's only 5 months old. I'm not sure when Michelle took these pics, but in a month she's grown so much!! She is definitely her Father's Girl!! Wow! The whole family will be here in November, there will be lots and lots of pictures of all of us that weekend. Can't wait to see Abi, Michelle and Jake!




"...And in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make."

---The Beatles


Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: