Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Updated my ravelry.com stash

I found a box of yarn in the basement next to the crochet threads. I have been looking for it, but it wasn't so clearly marked from our move to Cincinnati from San Diego (almost 2 years ago). I was so excited to find it, even though it's just inexpensive acrylic yard. In fact, until just a couple weeks ago, I had no idea about the different kinds of yarn, what they are used for and how much I should really expect to pay.

Anyway, I was so excited to find this box of yarn, that I had dreams about it that night. CRAZY KNITTER DREAMS!! I dreamt that I knitted some amazing blankets, mittens, scarves and even a sweater - YIKES! It was CRAZY!! So, tonight, I photographed it and catalogued it in my Ravelry stash.



"...And in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make."

---The Beatles


Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: