Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Adding to my STASH

Tonight we went to Joann's Fabrics and I purchased new knitting needles, Susan Bates, Silvalume, size 7 29" circulars for my next project: Abigail's Baby Afghan. I already have the yarn in my stash to make the blanket.

Then I purchased (very prematurely) sock yarn. My goal is to knit handmade socks for Christmas presents - NEXT YEAR!! But I bought some so I would have it in my stash, on sale, and not very expensive. Just in case I mess it up and then I haven't wasted too much money.

We also bought enough yarn for Roland to crochet a baby blanket. He's been watching me knit and wanting to make one too. He's an EXCELLENT crocheter so I'm so happy he's going to join in the fun. I'll post his project online as well.

I'm going to update my stash on Ravelry too because I found a box of worsted yard we used for blankets and scarves in 2005 while living in California. They were presents for us and the kids that year for Christmas.

I'm finishing up the blanket I was working on and am totally jazzed about my next project.

"...And in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make."

---The Beatles
Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: