Friday, August 14, 2009

Prepare Yourself - Life Happens :)


Here it is...the next phase of my life and I didn't even see it coming.






My oldest grandson's birthday is today - he's 17 years old! And yes, he seems more like one of my kids than a grandson. He's a wonderful young man. And I am so blessed to have him in my life.









Then comes Abigail. She's almost 5 months and she's visiting us with her Mom. It's been wonderful to have her in town. She is a delightful baby, always smiling and always happy!!




And here is our newest addition, little Lyrikah! She's only 2 weeks old and sooooooo sweet!!

I'll be spending as much of my time with my grandbabies as possible. And when we're not together, I'll be knitting for them and their parents.





Here's one of my first projects in years! It's a blanket, about 2/3 complete.





"...And in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make."

---The Beatles

No comments: