Sunday, August 14, 2005

It goes so fast

the week's already over :(

I just can't believe it! It's already another Saturday and this time instead of heading to the airport to pick him up, I'm heading to drop him off. It's really hard for me because I'm going to miss him so much. I am so in love with him and enjoy his company.

The kids had the opportunity to meet him and they really love him too. He's done so many nice things this week for them, he's taken the time to talk to them and get to know them. My daughter is amazed at how generous he is. My son likes that he is so quiet and introspective. I just like how he interacts with those that are important to him. He's just the way he was 33 years ago and I can bank on that to last for the next 33 years and beyond!!

It's been a great week and we've gotten alot of the things done that needed to get done. The house got all cleaned up, garbage out, decisions made, plans put together, the house is ready for the "For Sale" sign, I get to put it in the yard tomorrow at dark!!

As soon as I get a closing date, I'll give my notice at work, have the final MOVING SALE, finalize our plans to leave and go to California to start my new life with my old love. It's so exciting.

For those of you that know me, you know that I sometimes have a difficult time making decisions and for really big decisions it takes me quite a while to come to the final decision point. For example, it took me over a year to even start thinking of looking for another job even though I was not happy at the time. It's all in the timing. And this timing is perfect!! I'm very confident in my decision, I have no qualms at all, no second thoughts, no fear! It's great!

I'm not sure what job I'll have in California, but whatever I do, I'm sure I'll find something that is the right skill level and I'll do fine wherever I land. If anyone has connections in Fresno California for an IT or Business project manager, please let me know. I would really appreciate the lead and recommendation.

Hey, I hope he had a safe trip and I am waiting to hear from him now to be sure he got home ok. I'll be going out there next weekend to help move into the new apartment! Yippee!! It's gonna be a blast!


No comments: