Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Resignation

I'll miss my team......

I gave my notice at work yesterday and it's been quite a whirlwind. I've been trying to recap all of my duties, making lists of tasks that I do, preparing to download 4 1/2 years of responsibilities in a 2-hr meeting - not sure how that will go. But I'm looking forward to the challenge of doing something new.

The sad part is leaving my team and my clients. I have built quite a great group of people that are dedicated to the purpose of pleasing our client, creating fantastic web applications and generally making our company money. I think that they are the best group ever! I appreciate them more than words can ever say. I will miss them.

Now, my quote is more fitting than ever:
"Now this is not the end.
It is not even the beginning of the end.
But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

--- Sir Winston Churchill, November 1942

No comments: