Friday, June 17, 2005

Last Day At Work

well, almost....

Today is my last "official" day on my job. I have client meetings all day to explain what is giong to happen after I leave. It's been my brainchild, the organization of my department, but for my client they just need to know how they fit into the new organization. It's going to be wierd telling them goodbye. I've worked with them for 4+ years and have so much project knwoledge that is in my head, I know it's invaluable to them. Plus, I have made some lasting relationships and have touched a couple of lives personally. It's been very fulfilling. I hope that as I move on, that I find such wonderful clients on the other side.

I just conducted an early morning meeting with my team in Mumbai, India. It is bittersweet leaving my position. I will miss my clients and team members tremendously, I just need a change to be happy. So I embrace the unknown future and will take a piece of everyone with me into my new "chapter of life". I feel like I have been preparing for this for years and now, the opportunity is here and I am about to sail into a new adventure.

If any of my co-workers and team members read this blog, please know that I hold a very special place in my heart for all of you. You have supported me, made me the success that I have become. It's always a good team effort and I have never been disappointed. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish you each a life of peace, prosperity, good health and happiness. Please keep in touch with me.

No comments: