Friday, December 28, 2012

It's a New Year and a New Goal

I'm a closet author. I never pursued it because I don't know if I'll be good at it. Poor excuse, I know.  Fear of failure, gets me every time. Until I internalize something for so long that I just decide TODAY IS THE DAY!


I am going to move forward with one of my ideas. I've been inspired by someone that I have not even met, but he published a book, The Fine Art of Blogging, which I was honored to be part of, along with many other bloggers.

I am going to reach out to my network to ask them to participate. If I ask you, please say yes, sharing your experience with others will be invaluable to you and to them.

And Thank You!!




"...And in the end... The love you take is equal to the love you make." ---The Beatles
Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: