Monday, May 31, 2010

My Hubby is in the Hospital

I took my dear hubby to the hospital Monday at 2:30 am. By 7am they decided to keep him. Apparently he has Acute Pancreatitis which may be caused by either his Gall Bladder or his meds. They have given him a CT Scan on his mid section to look at the inflamed pancreas and surrounding areas for any other reasons that could have caused this attack, plus today they did an ultrasound to get a good look at the gall bladder.

I'm planning on being at the hospital by 9:30 so when the dr gets there around 10 or so, I can hear the problem and planned treatment.

I'm praying for a speedy recovery and easy but effective treatment.

"...And in the endThe love you take is equal to the love you make."---The Beatles
Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: