Saturday, October 04, 2008

Surgery Update

So a week has gone by and my foot is so much better. Went to the Dr. on Friday. He changed the bandage and my foot looked pretty good. I can't wait until the swelling goes down. Now, it's going to take some time to heal.

But as of yesterday I'm off pain meds, in a moon boot/walking boot, am allowed to return to the office part-time. I still have to prop my foot up, keep it iced down, and stay off as much as I can. Might as well get used to the newest fashion accessory! I'll take some pics and share :)

The recovery has been swift, exponential improvement!! I'm so glad. So I've spent a week in a recliner, relaxing, working, watching movies, reading books, and playing games on my computer. The dogs have been cuddling up with me, watching me, walking with me, making sure I get where I'm going ok. :) They have been so good.

So today, we dropped them off at the groomer, they got baths, brushed, massaged, teeth brushed, nails trimmed and had a generally good time. They came home smelling sooooo good - like pumpkin spice - just in time for Halloween!!! They are cuddling up on my lap and keeping me warm.......mmmmmm

I highly recommend my podiatrist: Dr. Rodney Roof @ the Cincinnati Center for Foot Care.



"...And in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make."

---The Beatles

Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: