But, getting into the office was excellent. I had a couple of meetings, got some work done and came home at lunch. Man, I was tired when I was on my way home, so much so that I thought I was going to pass out while I was driving home. I don't even remember ever feeling like that. Despite that, I've had a great day.
Day 10 recap:
1. allowed to remove the bandages put on my foot on Friday
2. my incision is 100% closed
3. today is the first day allowed to take a shower
4. I've got tons of dry skin on my foot from being bandaged for 10 days - amazing how much skin can die in such a short time. - washing my foot felt so good :)
5. went to work for half day
6. propped my foot up on my upside down garbage can and a pillow :)
7. came home and propped up/iced down and kept working
8. been relaxing, working rest of the day
More tomorrow in the recovery adventure.
"...And in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make."
Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts