Thursday, November 16, 2006

surgery QUEEN

OUCH!! Surgery!

Monday I had a little cyst removed from my finger. It makes typing a challenge, have to 3 finger it on my left hand. Lots of mistakes and lots of "do overs"!! But it was a piece of cake. Bandage on until next Monday, no big deal!

Now, I have had my pre-op appt with my surgeon. He explained everything that I will go through, what to expect during recovery and beyond. I am going into this VERY optimistic, as usual. I don't know how to be anything else. Positive and upbeat!!

So, over the next few weeks, I'm going to get out and walk as much as I can. I am going to enjoy my upright freedom until I'm home bound, bed bound and wheelchair bound for 5-6 weeks!! YIKES!!

I'll take before and after pictures and hope for the best!!

No comments: