Friday, July 01, 2011

Happy Birthday America!

It's the most patriotic time of the year! I love July 4th. I love the parades, the fireworks, the grillouts, but most of all I love my oldest daughter's birthday is July 2nd. It has always made the holiday that much more special! When she was young, we would always incorporate a birthday party with the 4th grillout. She always got a cheesecake (her favorite) and everyone loved it! We have gone on canoe trips, camping, trips, parties, parades and all with a central theme: Happy Birthday America and Tamara!!

She will be 35 this year (OUCH! I'm getting older!!) and I have some of the best memories of my entire life around July 4th holidays. She was born on America's Bi-Centennial. She's my patriotic baby, I love you Tamara! Happy Birthday!


"...And in the end... The love you take is equal to the love you make." ---The Beatles
Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: