Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

ok, on a lighter note: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I want to give give other updates from my Cincinnati trip - so here's a list of some of the fun things that happened while I was in town!!

  1. the wedding - the most BEAUTIFUL part
  2. seeing my kids every day that I was there - that was the BEST part
  3. staying at Sherry's house - that was the other BEST part
  4. seeing some of my cousins - chatting, catching up and missing them!
  5. seeing my ex-in laws was too much fun!
  6. the wedding rehearsal dinner was a blast - party from the moment I got there until I left
  7. seeing Jake's high school buds
  8. seeing Kim and getting my hair done
  9. seeing some of my other Reading friends and talking to Tom
  10. watching the Bengals WIN at Frickers with my family and friends
  11. sushi dinner at Korea House with my friends and kids
  12. got to see it snow FLURRY.........bbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
  13. driving by my old house and realizing that what I like about it was the trees in the neighbors yard and they are gone, so I really don't like the house at all.
  14. tooling around in NO traffic
  15. eating a REAL Skyline Chili Cheese Sandwich
  16. wondering why the BP stations were going out of business
  17. eating cake at Dawn's that was served in a kitty litter pan!! - FUNNIEST part
  18. hugging and kissing everyone!!
  19. driving around Milford, wondering what it would be like to move back there to live. In Milford, affordable, less traffic, better housing prices, familiar doctors, all my friends, my family, his family. Sure is a nice thought for down the road........Some people retire to Sunshine - we'll be one of the few that retires to the MIDWEST!!
thanks to everyone that I had time to see, sorry to those that I meant to see but it didn't work out and if I didn't get a chance to let you know I'd be in town - I am really sorry, but I only had a few days.


"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."
- Robert Frost

No comments: