Thursday, July 22, 2010

Roland's quest for a kidney

I like to think of myself as a technologist. Professionally, I help companies find technology solutions to business problems. Now I get to use my skills for my husband.

As many of you may know, Roland has Polycystic Kidney Disease, http://www.pkdcure.org/ for more info.  We are in the process of creating a blog just for his, a facebook page to raise awareness and get out the word that he needs a kidney. So look for these 2 new sites, I'll publicize them on FB and my blog. I sure love him and want him to have a good quality of life, much better than he has now.


I like to support others in this effort as well, here's a few websites and folks that need a kidney. I pray that donations come forth for all.

Melissa Freiberg Larson has 2 sites for more info:
http://www.kidney4mel.com/ 
Melissa Freiberg Larson Kidney Transplant Motorcycle Run

Jeff has interest from FB users: 
Jeff Timpanaro needs a kidney transplant



"...And in the end... The love you take is equal to the love you make." ---The Beatles
Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: