Wednesday, April 08, 2009

iMac

THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COMPUTER I'VE EVER OWNED!! Wow, I've owned pretty many computers:
1. my first one was purchased at a  computer store and was built by some Russian guys - too nice and they got it all set up for me. I ended up using that for a couple of years. Ran w3.11
2. then I built one myself - lasted a while, ran w3.11 then w95
3. then I had a laptop - well-travelled, w95
4. then another desktop - this time an HP - piece of total crap, wME - so it was a crappy computer with a crappy OS - a pain in the arse!!
5. then I bought my dell - have had it the longest, bought it end of 2003 - wXP Pro, then XP Home, then a new harddrive with XP Home, then another crash, so I'm putting Ubuntu (Linux) on it now
6. have an old IBM laptop - needs some work
7. now I have an iMac!! it's wonderful. I just got it today.

The transition is nice, right now I'm getting my iPod, iPhone and his iTouch all set up. Been playing around and will be copying my photos over tonight too!! Music, photos, the most important things ;)

"...And in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make."

---The Beatles


Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: