Saturday, January 03, 2009

2009 a new year

New years are full of hope, expectations, possibilities, and
anticipation. We don't know exactly what is going to happen but it
always seems better than the year that just passed.

For me, I am welcoming the new year knowing that I will become a
grandma 2 times I'm 2009! That's enough to make me excited! Babies!
It's been 16 years since there were babies I'm the house!

Plus life is good for us. We are happy with status quo. We don't have
money for extras but we have enough to pay our bills, on occasion go
to the movies and out to dinner. We have time to enjoy with friends
and family and of course our dogs!

I hope that 2009 brings an end to the war in Iraq, a steadying of the
economy, jobs back to the unemployed, and a focus of Godly values back
on the lives of all men and women.

Faith, hope and love. But the greatest of the is love. 1Corinthians
13:13

Sent from my iPhone. Please pardon any typos.

No comments: