Friday, August 17, 2007

Surprise!!

It's been FOREVER!! I keep thinking of writing but I've been too busy with work and commuting and my family.

But today, I'm working from home.....well, Panera Bread - Free WiFi and A/C. My house doesn't have A/C and it's like hotter than hell today, so I came here. I don't have to commute because I'm only a few miles from my house - so I have a few minutes to say HI TO EVERYONE!!

I haven't had time to read what's going on with any of you, but I will start coming to these free hot spots and take a few minutes to myself before I get back to my SUPER BUSY routine.

What's new?

I like my new job alot. It's taken quite a bit of work to really get in the groove, learn the products, my customers and all the systems. But I'm getting it just fine, so I'm really into it now.

My personal life is great, things are moving along quite nicely.

Roland's disability retirement for his kidney disease has finally been approved - so he's been off work for about 3 or 4 weeks now. He is LOVING IT!! I love it too - he's really helping me alot - he has been doing the laundry, the grocery shopping, cleaning the house and some of the cooking. Geez, I've got it "MAID"!! hehe

Beka is moving back to Cincinnati in 10 days. I sure am gonna miss her. She is in love and well, we know what love does to our sense and sensibility!! it's all gone :) But she'll be fine, I'm sure of it. she is a strong young woman, doesn't take any crap, is self-sufficient and ready to be on her own this time. So, it's time for Mom to let her go - white knuckled and all!!

Tamara is doing good, making good money on her job, heading back to Cincy for a VISIT to see her son - it's his birthday this week - he's 15 years old! Amazing! I can't believe it.

We're going to visit Cincinnati in Sept. I can't wait, see my son, my daughter in law, see my daughter who will only be there a few weeks, see my friends, family and take in the sites. Wow, it's gonna be Roland and my first trip back in 2 years. I REALLY CAN'T WAIT, I MISS EVERYONE THERE SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

Well, I wish everyone good health. I've gotta run, will try to write more often. I do have so much to say, lots of commentary, lots of politics going on, I just don't take the time. Prioritize !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh well, this blog is interesting.. Hahaha. Keep it up ;-)


fauzi rassull