Thursday, June 29, 2006

working out

Heavenly Thoughts

Joined 24-Hr Fitness with my family a couple of weeks ago. I joined to make a permanent change in my body. I am going to give it my best. So far, it's been pretty good. I had my second meeting with a personal trainer tonight. It went really well. We did some strength training, some with the exercise ball and some with machines. crunches, arms, back, legs. Plus cardio. So it's about a 50 min workout. So now, it's my new thing to do 3 x / week. We took a "before" picture with the hope that there will be a wonderful "after" picture. That's my goal. Don't know how long it will take to get there, but I'll just plug away "one day at a time".

Plus, we might have visitors this weekend! My oldest daughter and her girlfriend. It's both of their birthdays. Hoping they can come and have a great time!!

Happy 4th!

No comments: